Unoccupied Insurance

unoccupied insurance | empty property insurance

  • Competitive prices for empty home insurance
  • Fast quote
  • over 30-days unoccupied is no problem
  • Inherited homes covered
  • Holiday homes insured
  • UK Specialist insurer with expert knowledge
  • Buildings and contents unoccupied insurance cover


Jason says:

It is very simple: if you own a property that lies vacant for long periods of time (normally over 30-days) then you will need unoccupied insurance.

This insurance will make sure your very vaulable asset - the property and its contents - is insured againast loss from things like fire, theft etc.
without it you could face a total loss situation and that could be costly. I coudn't afford to face a total loss on another property, it would financially ruin me - the average property is worth £170,000 and that's a lot to lose.

Unoccupied insurance is common and the property insurer's specialist provider is one of the best in the UK, balancing the cover you need with excellent prices.


Registered office: 35 Conway Drive, Thrapston, Northants, NN14 4XP, United Kingdom. Copyright 2015 Property Expert Limited. All Rights Reserved. Price comparison quotes may not be from the whole of market and is restricted to the specialist suppliers on The Property Insurer panel.