Renters Insurance

  • Never beaten on price GUARANTEED
  • Fast online quotes - less than two-minutes
  • Easy multi property insurance
  • Yes -  landlord contents cover available
  • Rent guarantee up to £2500 per month
  • All tenant types covered
  • Spread your payment with direct debit


Jason Says:

Renters Insurance is for anyone renting out a property - whether they are the tenant or lanlord.

If you are renting out the property and are a tenant then chances are you will have some of your own contents in the property - TV, kettle, mobile phone, computer, bed etc. You need to get renters insurance for these contents in case of a claim from theft or fire. You can even get accidental damage to cover them in case of mishaps.

If you are a landlord then you will need renters insurance to cover the building and any contents you own that are still in it.

Click on the Get your Quote button now and get low cost insurance in place in minutes!


Registered office: 35 Conway Drive, Thrapston, Northants, NN14 4XP, United Kingdom. Copyright 2015 Property Expert Limited. All Rights Reserved. Price comparison quotes may not be from the whole of market and is restricted to the specialist suppliers on The Property Insurer panel.