Overseas Property Insurance

Overseas Property Insurance is easy to get and can be tailor made to your requirements, including all types of properties from chalets and log cabins right through to apartments or even Time Share. Wherever they are in the world, your property can be insured.

The Property Insurer has a partner for Overseas Property Insurance that works with English documents and speaks the English language. It is easy to communicate and that is half the battle, it will take care of your every need.

Whether you need Unoccupied Home Insurance, accidental damage cover, new for old replacement, emergency accommodation and travel or loss of rent cover, they can all be catered for with Overseas Property Insurance, simply call the number below.

Get Your Quote 0800 612 5764

Jason Says:

Ideally I’d have a bungalow on a large plot in Donegal, a detached residence with private pool in Florida not far from Cape Canaveral (I like the space programme) and a villa near Lagos in Portugal for the winter months. As it stands I don’t have any of those but if I did I’d make sure they were all properly protected with Overseas Property Insurance.

Whatever your taste in country and property and whether you use it as a rental property or holiday home for the family and friends, you will enjoy it much more if you know it is properly covered by Overseas Property Insurance – it means if something goes wrong when you are there or when you are at home, you will not have a financial nightmare to get it fixed.

Overseas Property Insurance doesn’t need to break the bank either, but it does need to be right and that means speaking with an insurance adviser and getting the best cover possible – click or call on the details below.

Registered office: 35 Conway Drive, Thrapston, Northants, NN14 4XP, United Kingdom. Copyright 2015 Property Expert Limited. All Rights Reserved. Price comparison quotes may not be from the whole of market and is restricted to the specialist suppliers on The Property Insurer panel.