Home & Contents Insurance

Home and Contents Insurance is cover for your property and all the possessions inside it and is one of the most popular insurances for property owners in the UK, which means The Property Insurer can quote you some of the most competitive prices and excellent policies possible, it is the main reason the website exists.

The buildings aspect of the insurance covers the bricks and mortar and rebuilding or making right any damage while the contents insurance makes sure your possessions, everything from televisions to wedding rings and just about anything else, are covered as well. Whether your house burns to the ground or you suffer a burglary, good Home and Contents Insurance will cover you for loss.

Click on the quote button now for the best prices and policy coverage available in the UK in four quick and easy steps.

Jason Says:

I’ll keep it simple...if you own a property and anything inside it then you would be mad not to have Home and Contents Insurance.

You have worked hard to earn the money to buy the property and the nice things inside it, so why on earth would you risk any loss when you don’t have to by putting Home and Contents Insurance in place?

Prices for Home and Contents Insurance are normally very competitive as there are millions of policies bought every year and lots of competition out there. Obviously it will depend on the value of the property and contents and where you live but the best way to compare prices is by clicking on the Quote button now and letting The Property Insurer show you what it will cost to protect your home and belongings.

Registered office: 35 Conway Drive, Thrapston, Northants, NN14 4XP, United Kingdom. Copyright 2015 Property Expert Limited. All Rights Reserved. Price comparison quotes may not be from the whole of market and is restricted to the specialist suppliers on The Property Insurer panel.